This project is financed under Priority Axis 2 "Integrated Environmental Management" for a total amount of € 21,115,000.00. The Region of Epirus is the project Lead Beneficiary. The other partners are: The Department of Tourism, Cultural Economy and Territorial Development of Puglia Region, the Region of Western Greece, the Region of Ionian Islands and the Hellenic Ministry of Culture and Sport of Greece / Ephorate of Antiquities of Achaia.
Many municipalities are involved in the project:
- the Municipality of Monte Sant'Angelo with the former Library Hostel
- the Province of Barletta-Andria-Trani with the Bonomo Foundation Hostel in Andria
- the Municipality of Ruvo di Puglia with the former Church of San Matteo and Benedictine Monastery Hostel
- the Municipality of Putignano with the "Urban Laboratory" Hostel
- the Municipality of Brindisi with the "Urban Laboratory" Hostel, the former Church of San Matteo and the Benedictine Monastery and the former Youth Hostel
- the Municipality of Minervino di Lecce with the former Primary School Hostel - Borgo Specchia Gallone
- the Municipality of Otranto with the former Farista House Hostel and Punta Palascia Lighthouse.
#CultureinCammino, 6 theatrical shows for the promotion of projects Interreg COHEN and Interreg TheRout_Net projects, organized by Puglia Public Theatre from 5 to 10 September at 8 p.m. in Ruvo di Puglia. The first traveling show "Piedi Sporchi", storytells the biografy and the teachings of...
Public call to select projects to enhance the network of lighthouses, coastal towers and of hostels in Puglia
Puglia Region - Department of Tourism, Economics of Culture and Valorization of the Territory launches a public call to select artistic and cultural projects to enhance the network of lighthouses, coastal towers and of hostels in Puglia, within the Interreg Cohen and Interreg TheRout_net strategic...