- Strengthening women entrepreneurship and networking culture for promotion of a new business model expansion
- Improvement of the regions’ authorities and stakeholders capacity regarding women entrepreneurship in the cross border area
- Actual support to existing and potential female entrepreneurs, through training, consulting, mentoring services
- Increase the awareness and sensitization of the local population and authorities towards women entrepreneurship
- Promotion of cross-border cooperation, networking, common exports, common business schemes, etc.
The Kick-off meeting of the project for Icon Wom-En, “Integrating Innovation and Promoting Cluster Organization in WOMen Enterprises”, co-funded for 812.900,10 euro by the Interreg V-A Greece-Italy Programme 2014-2020, took place on 20 November 2018 in Patras (ASTIR Hotel). The General...